After heartbreaking circumstances, Walid Khalid Al Asa’ad (Director of Palmyra Antiquities) and his mother, two brothers with their families have left Palmyra to keep themselves safe, following the ISIS invasion of the city.
- اجتماع دولي في مدريد حول التراث الثقافي والتنمية
- Rebuilding the Oldest Archive in the History of Mankind in Digital Form
- In Iraq, A Race To Protect The Crumbling Bricks Of Ancient Babylon
- Sanaa: Rare drone footage captures life amid the rubble in war-torn city
- Discover the compelling 3,500-year-old story of Idrimi